Western Islands Scotland Not Picked up in Matrix

Hi, I have run the matrix service for the UK to pick up locations within 3 hrs of the origin. However, it appears that the Western Islands of Scotland are not getting picked up. In the image, attached the green
squares are getting results but the pink diamonds are not?

There appear to be roads on these islands in the pbf. Is there a setting in the config that I am missing or needs changing?

Kind regards,
Joe

Hey,

have a look at this thread for some info on this.

Moreover, what is meant by “are not getting picked up”? Do routes to there even exist?

Best regards

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. I am going to test adjusting the min_network_size parameter to see if this helps. I am running a driving:car matrix but likely to be a similar issue as network may be too small perhaps.

By not getting “picked up”, I mean that when I feed in these locations, the ORS is not returning any routes for these origins to any other destination.

Kind regards,
Joe

Hey,

ah, I see. You could try routing between some of the pink locations on the same island, where no ferries or anything should disrupt route finding, that should give you a hint on whether they’re in the road network or not.

Best regards