just in time for the holidays, we’re proud to announce the release of v1.7.0 of our ORS Tools QGIS plugin!
Quite a lot has happened. First, we’ve reworked the GUI:
- manually created points can be saved into a list
- points can be drag-and-dropped in said list
- finally, we’ve taken care of the pesky blue lines this forum will tell you all about
Next, there’s a few other things that happened:
- The plugin now comes with a shortcut
- We’re getting closer to feature completion, now supporting
smoothingparameters for isochrones
Check out the Changelog if you’re interested in all the nitty-gritty details.
Feedback and Contributions are always welcome.
Stay tuned for the next updates and as always,