Supported directions URL parameters

I’m working on a project where I like to include a ‘directions’ link that directs users to a map on the openrouteservice website with the start and end point already set.

I got this link structure that does almost everything I want it to do ( Openrouteservice Maps ), but there are some issues.

It for example doesn’t show a map layer itself, it just draws the route on a grey background unless I manually activate the OpenStreetMap layer. Is there a url parameter that I can set so this happens automatically? Also it shows this surface / elevation box, which I don’t want there. Can this also be hidden with a url parameter?

I tried to search for documentation what all the different parameters in the URL mean, and what’s supported, but I can’t find anything about it? If this is documented somewhere, then please let me know where and I will take a look :slight_smile:

Right. We were JUST talking about that.

Currently the maps client defaults to a broken tiles server. We’ll change the default very soon to OSM tiles, today or the latest end of this week.

1 Like

regarding the elevation box, you can diable it in the settings grafik

The baselayer as well as whether you show the elevation or not should be remembered by your browser.

best regards

1 Like