Request a token

I wanna request a token, but there is a problem. the token type is not active and I cannot choose the free option to create a new token. I checked it by several browsers such as google chrome, mozila, and opera, but the problem was not solved. my email address is KOMAR.UOK@GMAIL.COM
Please help me
thanks

Im experiencing the same issue. I sent the following email to support@openrouteservice.org but they havent replied.

"Hello
Im having trouble creating tokens. So Im contacting you. As you requested via your website openrouteservice.org."

regards"

Hey KOMAR

I think this problem was already solved. Could you please confirm if it is working for you?
Thanks

Hey DevDJ

I think this problem was already solved. Could you please confirm if it is working for you?
Thanks

Yes, it is resolved now. Thank you!

I got the same problem when i want to add a toke name it say’s it was not possible to save the token.

Please help me?

Can you try to delete your account and create a new one @erik82? There was brief period last weekend, where the people who signed up in that period would experience trouble with their token generation.

If you have trouble signing up again, let me know.

where can i delete my account?

i made a new account with a other email adress and it works

THANKS

1 Like

Hellow.
I’m trying to request a free token, select the type of token Free, enter a name, click create a token, but I get an error in the upper right corner “It was not possible to save the token”. How do I create a token?

Hi @katun

i just tried to create a token and it works for me.
can you please try to log out and log in again and see if the problem persists?
If so, could you provide us with some further information:

• which browser are you using (+version)
  • open developer tools of your browser (f12 or strg + shift + i or via menu) and make a screen shot of the console and one of the network tab.

Best regards,
Amandus

Hi. Browser is - Google Chrome version 68.0.3440.106 (32 bit)

screen shot of the console and one of the network tab in attache files.

@katun I’m not sure if this is a Browser Issue.
Is it possible for you to upgrade your Browser to the latest Version?

Somehow our User Management System also didn’t create an ID for your User. That is very strange.
Could you try to create a new account using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox, please?

I will delete your old account, as it is not working correctly.

Best regards

Thank. After creating a new account, the key was created.