We are happy to announce that our ORStools QGIS plugin is maintained again.
With the latest 1.4.0 Version there are fixes for some long overdue issues
- avoid polygons are parsing correctly now
- directions from line layer are working again
- ID Fields are stored correctly
In addition to some internal improvements, we extended the travelling salesman options to allow
- fixed start- & fixed end-point
- fixed start-point
- fixed end-point
- roundtrips (no fixed point)
and made them available to all relevant algorithms.
Furthermore you can now use a layer Field to sort your features before processing which is a lot more predictable than using the internal QGIS feature ID.
Hopefully this will make your life a bit easier when using our plugin.
As always, Happy routing