QGIS isochrones quota error

I am getting the following error in the QGIS plugin (installed today from the plugin manager):

Feature ID 2712 caused a InvalidKey:
403 ({
“error”: “Daily quota reached or API key unauthorized”
}

My dashboard says quota “Not yet used” and that my key is valid, and there are only about 1000 points in my dataset. Does anyone know what causes this error when I have neither exceeded my daily quote or used an invalid key?

Thank you!

Can you please send me the full query (URL plus API key) to enquiry@openrouteservice.org? You’ll find the last query URL in the ORS Tools log in View > Panels > Log Messages.

Did it calculate any isochrones or aborted on the first one? Also, only 1000 isochrones exceeds your free quota:
https://openrouteservice.org/plans/

Thanks nils! I suppose I am just running up against the free account quota after 500 requests (for some reason I was under the impression the quota was higher). I thought I had run this previously without hitting the limit, but perhaps the quotas have changed since the first time or I am mistaken! Either way, I’ll just split the request into two days’ worth and do it that way – thank you for the quick response.

No worries! Yeah, look at the header on top of this page, it reads ‘New API quotas’:wink: So you’re right, we changed the quotas a week ago. It actually gives you more requests overall, but decreased for specific endpoints (due to their individual complexity in performing them).