Problem changing map

I am new to openrouterservice, I followed the video and I was able to get it to start, but when I change the map, it stays loading and never loads

Hey,

this question is a little bit vague, could you specify the following things a bit:

• What video did you follow?
  • What do you mean by when I change the map?
    What map are you talking about?

Best regards

it’s true it was quite vague,
the video is Setup a Self-Hosted OpenRouteService Instance with Docker on Windows, Mac or Linux - YouTube .
In the video, it changes to the Delaway map and it works fine. In my case, I want to change it to the Argentina map. and when I do it the localhost loading is loading.

Hey,

one thing to note is that Argentina is about 10x the size of Delaware, so expect openrouteservice to take a lot longer to load.

Could you give some more information on what you mean by the localhost loading is loading?
Could you post the logs of your docker-compose command?
Have you checked that you deleted the graphs and that the line in the Volumes section of your docker-compose.yml is correct?

Best regards

1 Like

Hi Jschnell!

I wanted to ask you a question, I am creating an openstreetmap backend, and I want to load the map of South America, but what interests me most is keeping Argentina updated, is there a way to update only Argentina on the map of South America or am I going to having to update the entire map

Hey,

no, this is currently not supported. If you want to have the full region, you’ll have to update all of it.

Best regards

Hello jschnel l! how’s it going?
I wanted to ask you, I’m doing some routes in Chile, but there are avenues where the direction of the streets changes depending on the schedule. Is there a way for the router to take these changes into account?