I’ve deployed ors on my server using dockers - on default settings everything went well, but when I’ trying to use some other extract (poland in this case) I’m getting exception “Point 0 is out of bounds”.
- I downloaded extract into ./docker/data folder
- I made new config basing on template to point this extract
- I’ve found also additional ./Dockerfile with a path to config so changed there also
- I’ve removed all containers and images from docker and everything from ./docker/build
- “docker-compose up” was running about 2h and I got “8922076 [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS”
- Script failed on step 11 “An HTTP request took too long to complete” so “export COMPOSE_HTTP_TIMEOUT=240” and rerun
- ors-core launched with proper extract “====> Initializing profiles from ‘data/poland-latest.osm.pbf’ (1 threads) …”
After all doesn’t work properly… when I ask:
|message||“Point 0 is out of bounds: 51.954845,20.146179”|
Attaching log from ors-core
Is there something else? What am I doing wrong?