Max Isochrones Limit

Hi everyone,
I’m new in Openroute Service, and I’d know if exists any payment plan which allows you to request more than 500 isochrones per day? Is it possible to request, for example, 70K isochrones per day?
Can anybody tell me if the Free Plan is the only available one?

Thank you,
Rob

@Rob,

If this is for a scientific or humaniatian use-case please write a mail to enquiry[at]openrouteservice.org to discuss if this is possible.
If your purpose is commercial, you will have to set up the backend yourself for that amount of requests.
This is the possible capacity of 140 free users after all…

Best regards

Hi @amandus, that means commercial users cannot use the isochrones methode any more? I noticed in QGIS already that isochrones don´t work for multiple points. I can understand if you can´t offer this for free anymore. What should I do if I need this for commercial use? Can I use the OSR QGIS plugin still?

Hi @OEPNV,

you can use ors commercially within the limits of the Standard Plan.
Your other option is to set up your own ors backend which can still be paired with the QGIS plugin.
If you can’t or don’t want to host your own backend, you can still contact us at enquiry[at]openrouteservice.org to see if we can work something out.
But for us it is only worth it, if its a bigger project or partnership, as the process currently still requires quite some paperwork and organization.
So in most cases you will have to set up a local ors instance.

Best regards