Draw multiple marks without itinerary

Hi there,

First of all - this work is awesome.

I’d like to open the map with multiple mark drawn.

Thanks in advance.

@hamzarhaiem
I don’t really get what you want to do.
Could you please be more specific?

If you don’t want have a route, why use a routing service ?

In the isochrones tab (“circle button” on the far left) you have the option to add markers to the map, but these won’t be saved.

Best regards

Thank you for your prompt reply Amandus. We would like to display a few markers on the map corresponding to various locations to pick things up, as a contextual information. This would help an end user to make decisions on itineraries to manage onwards. So these markers are not really bound to any itinerary, but just a kind of visual effects.
Are there API’s I could use for that prupose in the current app?

Thank you for your prompt reply Amandus. We would like to display a few markers on the map corresponding to various locations to pick things up, as a contextual information. This would help an end user to make decisions on itineraries to manage onwards. So these markers are not really bound to any itinerary, but just a kind of visual effects.
Are there API’s I could use for that prupose in the current app?

No, that’s not the purpose of the app. It’s solely for routing, not meant as a CMS of any sort.

Also, there can be no API for smth like that without user accounts. There COULD be query string parameters for that purpose and even annotations for those markers could be solved using query string parameters. You can always fork and implement your own stuff:

We won’t consider adding anything like that though.