Docker-compose doesn't start anymore

Hi, I tried to restart the docker compose but it doesn’t start anymore, here is the log:

Attaching to ors-app
ors-app | ### Package openrouteservice and deploy to Tomcat ###
ors-app | WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
ors-app | WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1 (file:/usr/share/maven/lib/guice.jar) to method java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
ors-app | WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
ors-app | WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
ors-app | WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
ors-app | 123940 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project openrouteservice: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.heigit.ors:openrouteservice:war:6.3.6: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.github.GIScience.graphhopper:graphhopper-core:jar:v0.13.10, com.github.GIScience.graphhopper:graphhopper-reader-osm:jar:v0.13.10, com.github.GIScience.graphhopper:graphhopper-api:jar:v0.13.10: Could not find artifact com.github.GIScience.graphhopper:graphhopper-core:jar:v0.13.10 in HeiGIT main (http://repo.heigit.org/artifactory/main) → [Help 1]
ors-app | 123944 [ERROR]
ors-app | 123944 [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
ors-app | 123945 [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
ors-app | 123945 [ERROR]
ors-app | 123945 [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
ors-app | 123946 [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

Any clue?

Hey,

that is due to a problem with http://repo.heigit.org/artifactory - it has been restarted and now it should be working again.
Note, that you are running outdated versions of the openrouteservice (latest: 6.4.3) and graphhopper (latest:0.13.13) - this is not a problem per se, I just wanted to let you know :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Jakob

Thank you for the quick reply!

I’ll check if I can update the dockers to the latest version.

1 Like

ors-app | 175393 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project openrouteservice: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.heigit.ors:openrouteservice:war:6.8.0: Failed to collect dependencies at com.zaxxer:HikariCP:jar:3.4.5: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.zaxxer:HikariCP:jar:3.4.5: Could not transfer artifact com.zaxxer:HikariCP:pom:3.4.5 from/to HeiGIT main (JFrog): GET request of: com/zaxxer/HikariCP/3.4.5/HikariCP-3.4.5.pom from HeiGIT main failed: Connection reset → [Help 1]
ors-app | 175408 [ERROR]
ors-app | 175420 [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
ors-app | 175435 [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
ors-app | 175436 [ERROR]
ors-app | 175444 [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
ors-app | 175445 [ERROR] [Help 1] DependencyResolutionException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation

Anyone please help me out