Could not find routable point (Docker On-Premise)

I’ve set up an openrouteservice docker container with custom PBF file closely following Advanced Docker Setup guide from the official documentation.

I’ve used custom mazowieckie-latest.osm.pbf image from geofabrik.

This is my docker-compose.yml: version: '2.4'services: ors-app: container_name: ors-app-composed - Pastebin.com

The only thing I’ve changed in ors-config.json is that I’ve added walking and bike-road profiles.

Here are logs from running docker-compose up: ❯ docker-compose up[+] Running 1/1 ⠿ Container ors-app-composed Recreated - Pastebin.com

When making the following query: /ors/v2/directions/driving-car?start=52.212732324822205,21.017764526986127&end=52.20263393868938,21.00633998181314

I’m getting the following error: Could not find routable point within a radius of 350.0 meters of specified coordinate 0: 52.2127323 21.0177645.

Previously I was able to get valid directions response, while I run it for the first time with default image, by doing the example query form the docs.

The points I’ve chosen are close the center of Warsaw which I’m pretty sure should be well described in the custom pbf file that I’ve used.

What could be the reson behind this error?

Hey,

the openrouteservice uses [lon, lat] as a coordinate order, as you can see from the example query.
If you switch that in your query, it should work.

Best regards

1 Like

It does work after reversing order. I never seen [lon,lat] coordinate order before and was assuming that [lat,lon] was the universal standard - but now after looking into it I see that it is not. Thanks a lot and sorry for coming up with something this silly.

1 Like