Change Acceptance Radius for Points

I have been using the 2 layer point to point directions feature of ORSTools with QGIS 3.10.5. I have been studying rural America and have had about 20% of the queries failing because my start points are more than 350 meters from any road. There is a “Radiuses” parameter I can add to the API query to change the 350 meter limit after the preferences:fastest option.
How can I add the radiuses:-1 into the call to the api in the simplest way possible? I studied the Python code but couldn’t figure out where to add the command. I am willing to hard code my radius and don’t need to add to the menu in QGIS.

I really appreciate any tips!

Just add params['radiuses'] = [-1, -1] here:

1 Like

Works perfectly. Exactly what I was trying but couldn’t find correct location. This helps immensely. Cheers.

Hello, I am running into the same issue with the 1 layer point method. Coding certainly isn’t my strong suit. I have found the correct .py file, but I do not see a line similar to the “params[‘coordinates’] = coordinates” listed above.

Where is the correct location to input the “params[‘radiuses’] = [-1, -1]” for the 1 layer method?
Thank you!

Hi @AlexCarline89,

if you are in the correct file it is, as nils posted above, in the line 268 where you have to paste it.

make sure to not confuse it with directions_points_layer_proc.py (nice naming @nils :P)