Docker build fails for ORS with SSL exception

Hi,

I am looking to host a local instance of ORS running on our infrastructure. I cloned the codebase on my computer and was following the instructions to deploy on a docker container during evaluation. It failed with the error message shown below. Can I please get some help navigating around it?

Step 19/29 : RUN mvn -q -f ./openrouteservice/pom.xml package -DskipTests
_ —> Running in d806298f4b73_
5811 [ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for heigit.ors:openrouteservice:5.0: Could not transfer artifact org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-parent:pom:2.0.4.RELEASE from/to maven2-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target and ‘parent.relativePath’ points at wrong local POM @ line 53, column 13
_ @ _
5813 [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
_5813 [ERROR] _
5814 [ERROR] The project heigit.ors:openrouteservice:5.0 (/ors-core/./openrouteservice/pom.xml) has 1 error

ERROR: Service ‘ors-app’ failed to build: The command ‘/bin/sh -c mvn -q -f ./openrouteservice/pom.xml package -DskipTests’ returned a non-zero code: 1