There are no routing coordinates either but that is probably the crux of my problem.
I really created this sample because using the V1 API I get a miss-match between the step coordinates and the coordinates within the route but since I don’t get a route in this sample I cannot demonstrate my real problem. Once we get the sample working I will addend this topic with my problem or create a new specific to the issue I am seeing.
which profile are you using? There is an issue with pedestrian routing (foot and hiking) at the minute when you request a route with extra_info which will be fixed early next week, but I have just tested the first request against car and i got a route that looked as I would expect
This fails the routing going somewhere else
This also fails
Note the Action button stuck on “calling” was caused by the UI doubling the elevation and extra_info somehow. I noticed that when I went to copy it. Does not happen always but it did happen more than once.
I tried your examples, I can’t tell the difference between the results. Do note, that your quotes " are not really quotes, they’re some other character. So, none of your requests actually worked without replacing them with real quotes.
Please elaborate in more detail how the results differ, unfortunately it’s not obvious.