Ortools_pubcrawl error

I am trying to run the ortools_pubcrawl.ipynb example from GitHub - GIScience/openrouteservice-examples: (Mostly) real-world examples and inspirations to use the , but I’m stuck at the first cell that uses ortools. Here is the error returned by executing that cell,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-14-4141e10119f7> in <module>
     15 if tsp_size > 0:
---> 16     routing = pywrapcp.RoutingModel(tsp_size, num_routes, start)
     17     search_parameters = pywrapcp.RoutingModel.DefaultSearchParameters()

/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/ortools/constraint_solver/pywrapcp.py in __init__(self, *args)
   4711     def __init__(self, *args):
-> 4712         _pywrapcp.RoutingModel_swiginit(self, _pywrapcp.new_RoutingModel(*args))
   4713     __swig_destroy__ = _pywrapcp.delete_RoutingModel

TypeError: Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'new_RoutingModel'.
  Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
    operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &)
    operations_research::RoutingModel::RoutingModel(operations_research::RoutingIndexManager const &,operations_research::RoutingModelParameters const &)

Can anyone provide guidance as to how to get this working? Thanks!

Hey,

this was due to ortools-API-changes from v7.0 onwards.
This is fixed in the latest commit to the file.

Please let us know if issues persist.

Best regards

1 Like

Thanks so much, this works!

1 Like

Hi, I am taking the same same error but my version 9.2. Could you help me to solve this problem?

Hey,

from your screenshot, it seems like you’re not running ortools_pubcrawl, but your own code.
Have a look at the ortools_pubcrawl-file to see how the issue was resolved there.

Best regards