About the openrouteservice category

The place for all your openrouteservice enquiries. If you are having issues getting something to work or not sure how to get something out of the API, then here is a good place to start.

Before asking a question, please do a quick search to make sure that it hasn’t been asked and answered before by someone else.

Hello openrouteservice team.

1. I was using the openrouteservice distance matrix and it has disappeared from the dashboard. Has it gone forever?

2. I have tried using the /v2/matrix/{profile} Post Matrix service instead but it keeps returning the error:

- { - "error": { "message": "Could not write JSON: (was java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException); nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: (was java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) (through reference chain: heigit.ors.api.responses.matrix.JSONMatrixResponseObjects.JSONMatrixResponse["matrix"])" }, - "info": { - "engine": { "version": "5.0", "build_date": "2019-02-28T09:09:39Z" }, "timestamp": 1553495414646 } }

Please would you help me get up and running again

Kind regards

Gillian

1. Not sure what you mean. Matrix is still active of course.
  2. Can you post your URL and request body? You don’t have to use the POST endpoint, you can still request the exact same way as before (with the old URL and POST body).

Sorry Nils I meant the API playground not the Dashboard. There is no option for the GET matrix.

Kind regards

Gillian

Sorry, I meant you can still use the old endpoint. Which offers GET and POST. Look for the small API version dropdown in the lower left and change to V1.

Many thanks…up and running again
Kind regards

Gillian

Hello,

I am trying to save up time and RAM resources while running the engine for spain-latets.osm.pbf. I need only matrix and isochrones for foot-walk and driving-car profiles. In app.config I restrict routes to enabled: false .

I also restrict at the isochrones section the maximum_range_time and maxim_range_distance, by using only the profiles I need and removing the section:

{
“profiles”:“any”
}

And yet I see whenever I do docker-compose up that all the graphs for all the profiles are built. In this order: Vehicle-car, Vehicle-hgv, bike, pedestrian-walk

I checked the documentation for app.config and does not mention this issue. What is happening? How can I strip down the graphs so that I build only what I need? Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: ORS doesn’t find route where OSMR does